- Delivers phone assisted engagement for touchless interactivity with a quick scan of a QR code
- Links any phone to your signage for touchless engagement without internet or an app
- Displays your content in a linked phone’s browser, making it a viewable digital sign & sign controller – no internet or app needed
- Provides an affordable, turnkey solution with a BrightSign player, an installed wireless module & your custom content
- Uses proven BrightSign technology that can easily be deployed for new and existing installations with confidence
Choose your implementation
- Makes your phone the digital sign – screen is optional!
- Turns your phone into a remote control to safely engage with interactive digital signs
- Easily displays your image or HTML content on a personal phone’s browser with a quick QR code scan
- Supports a multitude of users linked to a single BrightSign player to distribute your content
- Offers an Admin Portal to easily update image content displayed on a user's phone
- Does NOT require an internet connection, an app or even a display
- Ideal applications:
- Provide visitors with a location map of your space from museums to malls, public buildings & beyond
- Communicate contact directories to office visitors
- Convey information on products & services
- Distribute coupons, offers & discounts
- Optional ability to link to online loyalty programs & opt in offers using the phone's cell service
How it works for a museum application
1. Join the exhibit's Wi-Fi Network.
2. Scan the QR code.
3. View the exhibit information.
Uses a phone as the remote control to safely interact with digital signs – no app needed!
- Turns a personal phone into a remote control to actively control the playback of a display or kiosk
- Gives a linked phone the controls with a quick scan of a QR code without an app or an internet connection
- Plays custom HTML content in a phone’s browser with an interactive interface to remotely control the display
- Optionally provides the ability to visit online opt-in programs and buy now sites using the phone’s cell service
- Links to a single phone at any one time with configurable & automatic disconnection options
to avoid high-touch surfaces for remote control applications such as:
- Touchless retail interactive product selectors & demos
- Responsive retail inventory signage to instantly update content to let customers know what’s in stock
- Hands-free interactive corporate directory & wayfinders
- Contact-less engagement for museum exhibits and kiosks for transportation, hotels, healthcare & more
How it works for a retail kiosk application
1. Join the kiosk network.
2. Scan the QR code.
3. Control the display.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.