Touch Screen and Barcode Interactive Kiosks
BrightSign'sversatility and ease of use allowed us to easily create a very complex interactive display with multiple interactive devices. In this case, the built-in support for touch screen and bar code scanning - and support of multiple languages - helped us to make the experience effortless and intuitive for ODLO's customers. ODLO is very pleased with the result."- Andy W. Bohli, CEO of Imaculix
Location: Retail outlets throughout Europe
Project: BrightSign HD1010 based interactive kiosks built to promote and educate customers about a new line of biking underwear. The kiosk uses both touch screen and barcode scanning interactivity and supports German, French and English languages
- BrightSign HD1010-based kiosk with touch screen interactivity and barcode scan abilities
- Supports 24 biking underwear products; each with 5-9 hot spots of detailed information and available in 3 languages: German, French and English
- Price tag barcode scanner interactivity displays key facts and benefits of the product scanned
- Product finder feature helps customers easily scan the many products and uses touch screen interactivity
- The kiosk's display is powered down and up via and RS232 connection and use of a remote control by store managers
- Utilizes BrightSign Network for content updates and eventually employee training
- Imaculix used BrightAuthor to create the complex kiosk operation which has about 3600 assets with connections to each other via touch and barcode trigger events.
- Bring value to the new product line of bike underware by highlight it in a special way
- Showcase and educate customers on the new padding technology built into their cycle clothing.
- Small budget, but high-end look
- High reliability and simplicity in use
- Networkable for content updates and eventual remote employee training
- BrightSign's exceptional HD image and video quality
- Affordability without sacrificing quality or feature capabilities
- BrightAuthor allowed for easy creation of a very complex interactive display with multiple interactive devices and helped make the experience effortless and intuitive for ODLO and their customers
BrightSign, LLC is a privately held company located in Los Gatos, California founded in 2002 by Anthony Wood, the inventor of the digital video recorder (DVR) and Roku. BrightSign is the global market leader in digital signage media players, as named by IHS in its 2013, 2014 and 2015 "Global Market for Digital Signage" research studies which report market share of all media players and PC-based signage solutions combined. BrightSign players are known for their signature reliability, affordability and ease-of-use by the commercial digital signage market worldwide.